To be a Servant for God and His Kingdom Building. To assist the Pastor and Deacons in ministering to the women and girls of the Church and Community; visiting the sick and bereaved; and assisting in the preparation and administering of the ordinances of the Church.
- Assisting in preparation of Communion
- Assisting with preparation of Baptism
- Connectivity with current members
- Follow-up “after care” with new converts
- Visit the sick and shut-in
- Comfort those in mourning
- Serve in other areas where needed
I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
We meet every Tuesday following the First Sunday at 6:30 pm
- Deaconess Karen Shepard - Vice-President
- Deaconess Reta Price - 2nd Vice-President
- Deaconess Candida Payne - Secretary
- Deaconess Pamela Jones - Assistant Secretary